Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Holly!

Spring Break has been amazingly lackluster. Besides catching up on my school work I have the responsibility, nay, the privilege of my babysitting my parents new puppy. Holly is seven week old Miniature Schnauzer. She needs constant attention or she'll eat your shoes with her amazingly sharp teeth. However, she is very lovable, and enjoys torturing our thirteen year old Siamese cat Tibbs.




Tomorrow is an amazingly important day in history, not only do the WVU Mountaineers play in the Sweet Sixteen, but my brother turns 21. Not that anyone reads this blog, and not that anyone who may happen upon here knows my brother, but my brother is one of those people who is the loudest, funniest, and life of any room or party he may attend. I have feeling its going to wild night.

Last Saturday, I and some of my classmates attended the regional Phi Alpha Theta conference in lovely Buckhannon, WV. We went there to present our research papers and just generally bs with other nerds who enjoy the study of history. Now. going into this I never believed I would win a any awards so not winning didn't bother me; however, as a competitive person (ask my room ates they won't play video games with me anymore) my pride was a little hurt. Anyways I just have three words to leave this off with:

LET'S GO MOUNTAINEERS

No comments: