Friday, March 21, 2008

Madness

March really is madness, and I am truly thankful for Spring break because now I can finally catch up on all the school work I have been pushing off. Like those three papers I have to write, those four books I have to read, and lets not forget about that job I need to find. With all that work I need to do, I am instead relaxing watching the NCAA tournament. I'm pretty excited that tomorrow my team will be playing Duke and wish I could be in DC to watch, but I will be presenting a paper at a Phi Alpha Theta conference.



One thing I never understood about Spring break is why do students fell the need to go somewhere and just get completely obliterated? I can do that any night of the week. They only thing that makes Spring break better is that its at the beach, if you like the beach. This is my first year in college that I have not gone anywhere for break. I went skiing twice and last year I went to Poland and had blast everywhere. I'm just curious what makes the beach the ideal Spring break destination?



Last weekend, after booking it home from NYC, I went to Pittsburgh for St. Patrick's day and I just want to say that bar hoping in the South Side was a blast and I can't wait to do it again.

No comments: